To travel to the Russian Federation, Turkish citizens need a tourist visa. A tourist visa is issued at the Embassy (Consulate-General) of the Russian Federation in Ankara, or at the visa center (in Istanbul, Antalya, Trabzon, Ankara).
To issue a tourist visa, you need the following documents:
1. A valid foreign passport or other document proving the identity and recognized in this capacity by the Russian Federation. The passport must have at least two blank pages intended for visas. The validity of the passport must expire no earlier than six months after the expiration date of the visa.
2. Visa application form. It is necessary to fill in the electronic visa application form in Russian or English and print it out using the special website of the Consular Department of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The visa application form is signed by a foreign citizen personally. In the last step, when filling out the electronic form when selecting the place of departure of the application, you need to indicate the Embassy of the Russian Federation (Consulate General), or the visa center (Istanbul, Antalya, Trabzon, Ankara).
3. Photo size 3,5 х 4,5 cm. Photo is pasted into the visa application form .
4. Invitation to enter the Russian Federation. It is issued by the tourist firm "Askella".
5. Payment receipt. Detailed information on the fees charged for issuing visas can be obtained on the website.
6. The policy of medical insurance. The policy of medical insurance must be valid during the period of stay of the tourist in Russia.
The flight from Turkey to Russia is carried out:
1. By the airline RusLine on the route Samsun-Krasnodar (on Saturdays)
2. By the airline Pegasus on the route Istanbul (Sabiha Gechken) - Krasnodar.
|« Август 2020 »|